Thursday, August 4, 2011

Adios CAS!

Over these past couple of weeks in CAS 100A, I have embraced many new methods in becoming a successful speaker. When I first entered this class, I didn't know what to expect. I thought I was a decent enough speaker, but with all of the things I have learned, I realized that I still had work to do. I learned numerous ways in preparation for a speech. I learned different types of outlines and speech components that I will benefit from as well.
Over the time period in CAS, and the two individual speeches I gave, I realized that I have improved. My first speech was not as organized as my second speech. With a more organized outline and setup for a speech, the speech will flow better. This helped me improve my second speech tremendously. Throughout my college years to come, and any speech that I will approach, I will take it on in more of an optimistic way and prepare myself by using the new methods and techniques I have learned. Thank you Mia for teaching me everything I have recently picked up in CAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment